0

Ecstatic!

Posted by miss.jinx81 in ,
This is what greeted me today...


Oh yes, the first milestone in my road map to world domination. Hehe. Just kidding. Or not.

Anyway, I've been selling on and off since early 2009. I drive myself crazy trying to come up with tools and techniques for managing my book selling business. (Although my husband would often point out that it's definitely not profitable.) I can't count the number of times I've updated my ebay templates and the sleepless nights spent on cataloging my ever-increasing book collection.

Too much effort, but well worth it.

The positive feedbacks I received are my main motivation. And each encounter with buyers who are passionate about books are valuable experiences.

As a way of saying thank you, I shall be unveiling a surprise soon. Hopefully, this will also help me achieve this milestone.

Next milestone: 100 Facebook page members.

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates