0

National Book Store Christmas Bazaar

Posted by miss.jinx81 in , ,
It's that time of the year again when bazaars are everywhere. Not to be outdone, National Book Store (or NBS as I fondly call it) has its own book bazaar. From November 30 to December 11, book lovers would want to visit the Playzone area in Market!Market! (Taguig) to hunt for bargain books.


I went there last Saturday and was happy to see that there are lots of books on sale. I was tempted to pick up several books (well, I actually did that) - a Robert Harris book, for instance. Good thing I was able to remember the promise I made to myself - I will not buy a book until 80% of my books were sold. Believe me, it's not easy especially when you learn that the price is less than 200. But I digress...

If you have time folks, check this out. You might be able to find affordable gifts for your loved ones (and yourself!). Happy hunting!




0 Comments

Post a Comment

Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Free Blogger Templates created by The Blog Templates